At Adept Dental Shafter, we feature VATECH Green CT scanning technology to provide you and your loved ones with high-quality dental care. Also known as CBCT scanning, this innovative 3D technology allows our dentist and team to gather a detailed reconstruction of your entire facial structure, including your teeth, gums, jaws, nose, ears, neck and throat.
With these images captured through our CT scanner, our dentist and team can evaluate a wide range of dental conditions to confirm an official diagnosis, as well as plan out your treatment more thoroughly. By having this cone beam scanner in our office, we can:
- Assess your need for orthodontic treatment and track your progress
- Check for impacted teeth
- Plan out the placement of a dental implant
- Examine any irregularities with your jaw
- Look for signs of tooth decay and gum disease
- Evaluate the need for TMJ treatment
- Diagnose any endodontic issues
- View the entirety of your neck and face
- Determine the extent of any facial trauma
If you have any questions about cone beam 3D scanning in Shafter, California, and would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Olivia Park, we invite you to give us a call at 661-746-6989. We look forward to hearing from you.